Sunday, February 28, 2010

Resurgence of AimClaim

Man, it has been WAY too long since I posted on here. I feel the time is now right for me to make an resurgence, to dig down deep inside once again to put into words the claims and thoughts of my heart. When I started this blog back in November 2005 (oh my gosh, i can't even believe it was that long ago), I started with a simple entry that ended with this "My goal with this blog is not to claim what I think as truth... I aim to seek truth... to believe truth... to share truth... to love truth... to live truth." For over a year and a half, I expressed myself through poetry, analogies and stories and shared them for anyone who stopped by to share in my journey. Thanks to those who supported me and encouraged me during that time... I am forever grateful. Thanks for coming back to see an old friend. I can't promise I will be quite so frequent in my posting (because I no longer have the free time at work that I once did back in '05 and '06), so I will simply commit to being open to the work that the Lord will do in my heart.

The Lord claims my heart... AimClaim

No comments: