Thursday, December 29, 2005

Will-power?

Cookie dough, candy, cheese fries, Cinna-buns, bagels, cokes, beer, gossip, cursing, shopping, ahhhhhhhhhh! ... as we get closer and closer to the new year I am reminded of the oh so many things in my life that I need to have the will power to resist. Is it really will-power that I need? Or is what I call will-power in reality God-power in me, a power which proves to be the greatest phenomenon in life. If there is any secret behind the mystery of the world of phenomena that can be learned it is will-power, and it is by will-power that all we do, physically or mentally, is accomplished. This year, I want to seek the right kind of power... a power that was within me all along... Do you have it?

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

2 comments:

Mark D said...

I have a hard time resisting your blog. :)

Okay, I don't really try to resist because your posts bless me so often.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Goodwill furniture donation cincinnati Tune up 1989 toyota celica st Ozone saunas Wellbutrin depression Treatment and therapy pain medication tramadol ultram Divorce records essex county new jersey 50 mg tramadol hqseek foot fetish Dinsey shirts Tramadol line