Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mirror, Mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
I feel fat, I feel tall,
Confidence and my self-worth,
In all the things of this Earth.

Mirror, mirror- I don't see,
All the things that I can be,
I want to be like models are,
Although I know, I' already a star.

Mirror, mirror- what to do?
To fix this broken image in you,
I want to see like He sees me,
The inner beauty that makes me free.

Mirror, mirror in my heart,
I am your greatest work of art,
Beautiful in every way,
Because He's inside me to stay.

2 comments:

Greg said...

If only we could see ourselves how He sees us. Such joy we would experience... hard to fathom. Can't wait until the exterior fades and I am standing in His presence...

Great post. GREAT post.

Katie said...

ditto all that ben said

i want to see Him when I look in the mirror