Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Question for you....

Yesterday at work I caught myself saying "OK!" JUST like Monica on Friends would say it. ( realize this may not be funny if you don't know what I am talking about)

My favorite use of the "OK" was in the episode after Monica and Chandler's wedding where Chandler lost the disposable wedding cameras and so tries to duplicate them at another wedding while Monica is at home openeing all of her wedding presents...

Chandler: You opened all the presents without me? I thought we were supposed to do that together!
Monica: You kissed another woman?
Chandler: Call it even?
Monica: Okay!
[high five]

What television character is most like you, and why?
So am I the only one who regularly relates REAL life to a television show?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ha ha, I know the OK, I hear it in my head right now.

One time a group of us decided we were going to tell each other which Friends character we best thought the other was. I ended up being Ross. Not quite sure if that was a compliment or a slam.

But I swear one of my old roomates was Phoebe, really she was.

Greg said...

George Castanza.

Mark D said...

One word...

Beavis.


Just kiddin'. I asked my wife because I was stumped on this one. She said Andy Travis from WKRP. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. She also said Jerry Seinfeld without the neat-freak-ness. He seem quite "whiney" and I am way opposite of that.

I'm still stumped on coming up with my own opinion.