Friday, January 06, 2006

Top 10 reasons to be lazy this weekend...

10. You have DVD's that you got for Christmas that need watching.
9. Showers are overrated.
8. Your couch will get cold if you're not on it.
7. If you don't do your part, delivery men will be outta work.
6. Slippers are better than shoes.
5. There are blogs to read.
4. Season 10 of Friends would only take 7 1/2 hrs to watch.
3. Your New Year's resolution was to work out more.
2. You stayed up late to watch TEXAS win the national championship on Wed!
1. Because I said you could!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

With the exception of number two, I would say that you are dead on!

I WOULD say that, if I didn't have a million and one things to do this weekend. Boo!

Well have a wonderful weekend, whatever you wind up doing! (Or not doing ;)

Katie said...

oh thank you I needed all those reasons to justify my laziness

Blogger Templates said...

I made the template in orange, if u mail me your email address i can mail it to you.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.new-cars-1.info/1933-ford-truck.html Grasse perfume Email forwarding name domain registration Funcionamiento de plotters Hp 3500 toner cartridge crossreference courtsey ford Zithromax definition

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »